Undergraduate and Graduate enrollment numbers for Fall 2013 were released in the new C. T. Bauer College of Business fact sheet, titled Bauer at a Glance (click to download in PDF format).
Here is some more information about Bauer College of Business students, from the new fact sheet’s Student Profile section.
- 265 Professional Program in Accountancy
- Around 300 Bauer Business Honors Program
- 770 MBA (includes full-time, professional & executive programs)
- 301 MS Accountancy
- 66 MS Finance
- Average SAT 1294 (Critical Reading & Math Sections only)
- 55% of all BBAs work 20 hours or more per week
- Many are the first in their family to graduate from college.
- 47.9% female
- 37.5% female and 34.4% ethnic minorities
- Average age 30
Executive MBA Students
- 29.5% female and 35.8% ethnic minorities
- Average age 31
- Average 11 years of work experience